Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shame on Me!

I am a horrible blogger and have not updated in quite sometime and for that I apologize! Alot has been happening in our lives since my last post! Ellie is 15 months and as of 11/15 she is an official walker!! She is so clumsy and it is the cutest thing to watch. I recently went back to work so this has been quite an adjustment for all of us. Ellie loves her school and I am grateful that she has adapted to it and enjoys going. The first few weeks were tough but she loves it now. Yesterday she was screaming in excitement on the way to school if that gives you any idea of how much she likes it!! I am so excited to have four days off of work to spend with Matt and Ellie. We sure do have alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! We have two family dinners tomorrow so it will be a fun, busy, and exciting day!

Ellie's favorite word and i guess object is "Baboon" (balloon). Anytime she sees flags or signs waving in the wind, she screams out "Baboon". She even asks for them at school and her teachers think it is absolutely hilarious!! We have had a long couple of months with how sick she has been but it can only get better!! Currently, we are still doing three breathing treatments a day, finishing our antibiotics and eye drops for pink eye and the asthma is really improving with the help of Singulair and breathing treatments!

I promised myself that I wouldn't get out with all the crazy people on Black Friday but after seeing the deals at Toys R Us, I have given in and plan on going. I know it is crazy BUT it will be worth it for the deals AND the good news is I won't be going to the mall and I can go in the morning while Matt and Ellie are still asleep. The true test will be if I can actually wake up that early!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am so glad Ellie is enjoying going to school! I thought about doing the black friday thing and knew I would not be able to wake up that early ;)

    ReplyDelete